Ok, Thanks Norman.

After modifying the source I deployed the new JAR file and started my James
server. It came up without issues and then I tried to send an email during
run time I am getting the error below:

***************
DEBUG 13:57:43,019 | james.imapserver | ID=171407124 Error while processing
imap request
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.james.mailbox.jpa.mail.model.openjpa.JPAMessage.<init>(Ljava/io/InputStream;JILjava/util/List;Lorg/apache/james/mailbox/store/mail/model/PropertyBuilder;)V
    at
org.apache.james.mailbox.jpa.mail.model.openjpa.JPAMailboxMembership.<init>(JPAMailboxMembership.java:59)

Please guide me with this.

Thanks,
Sai

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 3:51 PM, Norman Maurer <norman.mau...@googlemail.com