Hi Sai,

James has now one more cool feature thanks to you commitment to make it happen :)

Thx again and looking forward,

Eric

On 18/07/11 04:43, Saibabu Vallurupalli wrote:
  I wanted to share my happiest moment with entire Dev team. The
Ecryption/Decryption logic worked great. I am successful after one full week
of fix/upgrade James process.

It was a very great support from Norman/Eric/Robert and the team. I am
thankful to everyone. One week back I have no knowledge of Apache James and
Apache OpenJPA it was a great learning with all your support.

My email server is up and running with Encryption and Decryption logic.

Thank you all once again and Have a wonderful week ahead.

Thanks,
Sai

--
Eric Charles