Hi,

If you copy mails from e.g. MailDir to JPA with JPAEncryptedMessage in persistence.xml, mails body and headers will be encrypted.

Thx.

On 02/08/11 20:50, Saibabu Vallurupalli wrote:
Hi Norman and Team, I have got a question on James upgrade -
At present we are using James milestore 3 snapshot and we have our JAP
configuration setup to use JPAMessage, now after upgrade to James 3-Beta2 we
wanted to use JPAEncryptedMessage class in persistence.xml file for email
encryption. After restoring the data from backup using the steps provided in
site to backup and restore. Will the OLD email content be encrypted or NOT?
How this situation can be handled?

Please advise.

Thanks, Sai

--