Hi Ioan,

I'm currently very busy so first of sorry for the delay...

I will have a look later today and also provide you with some help to get the code running in the mailbox integration test. I just need to fix a few things there first which broke the tests for now. As I added supported for CONDSTORE / QRESYNC it currently fails to correctly parse the responses. I will try to fix them today..

Bye,
Norman