Hello James Developers,

First, I would like to say I love the work you guys have done with this mail
server. It's one of the most customizable ones I've seen. I have been messing
with james since around 3.0-M2 now and want to start contributing back a little
bit. I was wondering where the best place would be to get started is. The only
thing I have done with mailet so far is make a mailet that forwards mail to a
mailing list. I am aware of the basic mailet/matcher api and have looked
through the site. A few components I'm interested in include the AI mailets as
well as the spam filters. One of my primary areas of research is AI and I
noticed that the project hasn't been doing much with those. I noticed a project
was attempted from GSOC, but it never took off. I was hoping to jump in
somewhere.  Suggestions as to where to start with this, as well as other
resources, as well as other possible projects would be amazing.

Thanks,
Adam