On 10/04/2011 02:12 PM, Felix Knecht wrote:
On 10/04/2011 01:29 PM, Ioan Eugen Stan wrote:
2011/10/4 Felix Knecht<fel...@apache.org>:
For HBase Mailbox I switched to HBase-0.90.4 and Hadoop 0.20.204 or
something like that. I completly removed rowson's repository. Rand the
tests and everything looks good. I didn't run the integration tests.

If there are no other problems I suggest you do the same. The HBase
version is in Jams server pom in a<property>

There must be more than just to version changes of the 2 dependencies. I
have 11 test errors. Can you please commit your changes?

Yes, I will do that soon. I have limited Internet connectivity on my
notebook (actually I don't have nay for the time being :) ).
Could you please pastebin the errors?

Here they are http://pastebin.com/8CHcFA1P

and the test results

http://pastebin.com/WTqYBfBd