Hi Stefano,

to be honest I like the "monitor" idea but its a bit hard to implement in a
useful way in the ProtocolSession. This is because users will write their own
ProtocolHandler implementation and want to log different things there. How
would you fulfill the need of that with a "monitor" ?

Thanks,
Norman

--
Norman Maurer