Hello again,

Google Summer of Code is approaching again. I guess Apache will be
selected again. I'm planning to apply for James because this is the
last year I can participate but I'm also thinking of mentoring. Haven't
decided yet.

I have two ideas for GSoC this year:

1. distributed Mailet processor using actors. I saw something like
this exists but it's not in the code base.

2. Mailet bindings for other languages. Implement Mailets in your
preferred language (Python, Ruby, JavaScript, Perl, Bash, etc.). The
idea is that most sys-admins for mail servers are not java friendly and
are more productive with the tools they know.

Cheers,
--
Ioan Eugen Stan