Hi Jochen,

I didn't see either in the code the notion of R/RW flags, so we should conclude it's not there at all.

I read RFC4314#5.2, but I'm not sure to get it right: is "shared multiuser access" mandatory to give access to another user to my mailbox, or is it an option. In other words is "shared multiuser access" synonym to "acl-based access" ?

Depending on your answer, I may have further questions regarding the flags :)

Thx,

Eric