Hi,

Which version are you using?

I didn't have that before with James.

Now (since a few weeks), it's true that I can have that behavior, but the messages are consistent: I mean, the newly seen messages are just new ones. This is done thx the IDLE function that we support and also the streaming reading in case of large mails synchronization (batch reading).

I also work with many thunderbird filters, but all this works well.

Do I have to understand the 2nd time you click on INBOX you have messages that should not be there - where should these messages be then (in another folder)?

The thunderbird log has been removed. Please open a JIRA and attach it there https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IMAP

Thx again,
Eric