On 20/03/12 13:34, Felix Knecht wrote:
On 03/20/2012 12:26 PM, Eric Charles wrote:
Felix, svn down atm...
copy/paste of pop3-template.conf here after.

Sorry, my English is too bad to understand what you mean by "copy/paste
here after".

mine is broken, especially when I am in a hurry...

I copied the below conf and it works (if you meant this).

yes, this is what I meant.
Now the templates are also in SVN.

Don't hesitate to further test with the other templates.

BTW
When touching the template files anyway I wonder if we could remove the
spaces for integer/long values in the configuration, e.g.
<connectionLimit> 0 </connectionLimit>

I think it's something that comes long time ago from the initial committers.

I will try to fix this before calling for a new vote.

Regards
Felix

Thx, Eric

<pop3servers>

<!-- The POP3 server is enabled by default -->
<!-- Disabling blocks will stop them from listening, -->
<!-- but does not free as many resources as removing them would -->
<pop3server enabled="true">

<jmxName>pop3server</jmxName>

<!-- Configure this to bind to a specific inetaddress -->
<!-- port 995 is the well-known/IANA registered port for POP3S ie over
SSL/TLS -->
<!-- port 110 is the well-known/IANA registered port for Standard POP3
-->
<bind>0.0.0.0:110</bind>

<connectionBacklog>200</connectionBacklog>

<!-- Set to true to support STARTTLS or SSL for the Socket.
To use this you need to copy sunjce_provider.jar to /path/james/lib
directory.
-->
<tls socketTLS="false" startTLS="false">
<!-- To create a new keystore execute:
keytool -genkey -alias james -keyalg RSA -keystore
/path/to/james/conf/keystore
-->
<keystore>file://conf/keystore</keystore>
<secret>yoursecret</secret>
<provider>org.bouncycastle.jce.provider.BouncyCastleProvider</provider>
</tls>

<!-- This is the name used by the server to identify itself in the
POP3 -->
<!-- protocol. If autodetect is TRUE, the server will discover its -->
<!-- own host name and use that in the protocol. If discovery fails, -->
<!-- the value of 'localhost' is used. If autodetect is FALSE, James -->
<!-- will use the specified value. -->
<!--
<helloName autodetect="true">myMailServer</helloName>
-->
<!-- connection timeout in secconds -->
<connectiontimeout>1200</connectiontimeout>

<!-- Set the maximum simultaneous incoming connections for this
service -->
<connectionLimit> 0 </connectionLimit>

<!-- Set the maximum simultaneous incoming connections per IP for this
service -->
<connectionLimitPerIP> 0 </connectionLimitPerIP>

<handlerchain>
<!-- This loads the core CommandHandlers. Only remove this if you really
-->
<!-- know what you are doing -->
<handler class="org.apache.james.pop3server.core.CoreCmdHandlerLoader"/>
</handlerchain>

</pop3server>

</pop3servers>