Hi Eric,

I mean perhaps zipping my build of beta4 and the config I have?  You know what,
I'll dropbox it anyway and share the folder, you should be receiving the link.
Do you mind just running it and letting me know if you are seeing the same
thing I am?

I re-read your earlier response and you mention different version of the IMAP
build?

---
The version numbering of IMAP modules is different from the server one, this is
why you didn't see 3.0-beta3.  You can set it to 0.3 which is the version of
the IMAP library where the problem resides.
---

Did you mean when building James Beta 4 App I should set the dependency to IMAP
be version 0.3?  I don't see that in the pom.xml... so I am assuming you mean
under the James Server beta 4 project pom.xml... I do see that IMAP is set to
0.3...

So I am assuming that that is what is being used in the beta 4 app project...

Regards,
Roy