That's really cool Ioan.

Points pumping in my head:

1.- What's the vision for the home of the karaf module? In an existing project (server?) or as a separate project one? 2.- Any chance to have a page on the web site. If not, a README (how to deploy for newbies...) would be great. 3.- Finally, what would be the killer advantage for our users to deploy in Karaf?

Thx, Eric