Hi Rajender,

I tried on my local trunk and get the original message attached to the bounce. It's true that my client (thunderbird) does not allow to open the attachement as a real mail, but shows it as plain text.

Can you check the source of the bounce mail and see if this is not an issue with the mail client you are using.

Thx, Eric