We could start with the mailbox project which is mirrored on https://github.com/apache/james-mailbox
Can you open a jira and describe there the process to follow?

On 04/28/2015 05:02 PM, Benoit Tellier wrote:
Hi,

We released a tool for helping integrating Github PRs into James code.

You will find a script in the attached tar archive ( github_pull_request_to_svn.sh ) that allows you to import github commits composing a PR as SVN commits, to allow us to easily merge Github PR into James sources. You have a README that explains how to use this tool.

I do not know where to put these sources as this can be used with any James project.

Regards,

Benoit