[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-2263?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=16294543#comment-16294543
]
Taro App commented on JAMES-2263:
---------------------------------
See the fix proposed for JAMES-1473. With the same fix, this issue would be
resolved, but it will make two tests fail. I wonder if those tests are wrong.
If I get advice on this, I would make changes on the codes and the tests.
> onMailetException doesn't work even the default onMailetException="error"
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Key: JAMES-2263
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-2263
> Project: James Server
> Issue Type: Bug
> Components: Matchers/Mailets (bundled), SpoolManager & Processors
> Affects Versions: 3.0.0-beta5
> Reporter: Taro App
>
> Tested with 3.0.1. When a mailet raises an exception, the message is not sent
> to the processor specified with onMailetException. Only
> onMailetException="ignore" works. Other values don't work, the even the
> default onMailetException="error". Instead the message is somehow processed 7
> times and then discarded.
> See org.apache.james.mailetcontainer.impl.camel.CamelProcessor.java:106, the
> exception and the onMailetException value is passed to
> ProcessorUtil.handleException, which then re-throw the exception. The
> re-thrown exception is never catched and the mail object is discard at
> org.apache.james.mailetcontainer.impl.JamesMailSpooler.java:183.
--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.4.14#64029)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]