How is RRT supposed to work with the sender side?  I understand that RRT stands for "Recipient......".  But the translations still need to work on outbound as well for storing in the 'sent' folder.  I don't see anywhere in the code that sender rrt is processed.   And I confirmed that ToSenderFolder was attempting to store my email using my 'alias' sender address instead of the user account the alias address maps to in rrt.

Is the intended architecture design that RRT should handle sender as well as recipient?  Or should sender mapping be done elsewhere?  I can make the necessary changes and submit them to git.  But as in other cases, I want to do it the 'intended' way.

Jerry