Hi Jerry,

I have little clue about this Spring related issue.

It looks like two files reference this XSD in there metadata:

 -
server/container/spring/src/main/resources/META-INF/org/apache/james/spring-mailbox-authenticator.xml
 -
server/container/spring/src/main/resources/META-INF/org/apache/james/spring-mailbox-authorizator.xml

http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans.xsd seems more
like the convention we are using in other places.

I will do the switch.

See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-3037

Benoit