Hi David,

Some parts of the actual documentation actually do this.

I think it makes perfect sense for the demo.

Here is the link: http://james.apache.org/server/install.html (SMTP)

I think IMAP makes sense for retrieving the mail.

We may not want to advertise POP much given that its integration test
coverage is low.

It makes perfect sense for JMAP however James current implementation
relies on an outdated draft version, that we are currently upgrading to
RFC-8621, thus I would consider it early to demonstrate it.

Regards,

Benoit