Hello all,

Eugen suggested me to be having a community call.

We have been discussing a lot lately, this could be the occasion to know
each others better, and find some common ground between community members.

I know that live meetings tend to disconnect people (if you cannot
attend you are excluded), thus I think we need to set up some
organization similar to what is done within the IETF:

 - Prepare together a clear agenda
 - Take notes that will be output on this very mailing list

Regarding the time I propose (given active people time-zones)  Thursday
26th June 2020, from 8am UTC to 9am UTC.

We should of course start with a turn-table so that each person gets to
present who they are, how did they started contributing to James, what
goals they are pursuing by contributing to James, what milestones they
might get (10-15 minutes).

What other points would you like to cover?

Regards,

Benoit