Hi all,

In an evening effort, I started writing a documentation skeleton for the
Distributed James server with the new Antora Documentation.

In order to juge the results I came up with (and do some corrections as
I am new to this technology) I would like to generate the result of my work.

I don't think I saw explanations of how to generate the James
documentation website, I tried running some commands on the Antora
website but I did not achieve anything conclusive.

Can someone provide me the commands needed to generate the documentation
website? (I successfully installed Antora and http-server)

Regards,

Benoit