Le 13/07/2020 à 13:01, David Leangen a écrit :
> Hi,
>
>>> If no objections are received in the next 3 days I'll move forward with
>>> the change.
> Thanks for all your efforts. Sorry that I have not moved forward much in the
> past days. I have been preoccupied with other things.
>
> I am having trouble imagining what you are referring to exactly in your
> description. It would be very useful for me to see some kind of visual
> representation of how you are intending to organize the site.
I think Eugen is mostly speeking of where to locate the JenkinsFile with
the instructions to build the site.
>  I was thinking that the current top page is pretty nice, so maybe it could
> be reworked, then the docs would somehow fit into that.
+1

I propose we keep the same front page (index.html) and migrate the
documentation website whose landing page is currently documentation.html.

This would just mean Changing Antora root index.html into documentation.html

Cheers,

Benoit