Hello,

I am making good progress on Antora documentation migration for the
Distributed Server, only a couple of pages are left.

I am encountering difficulties to document mailet/matcher an operator
can currently use.

Nowaday we rely on the mailet doc plugin to compile a website page from
the javaDoc of such mailets.

This page currently is in html format and will not be reusable for
Antora. Also the maven plugin will be an obstacle for the graddle
migration. Furthermore, not having to compile James server code when we
build the website seems desirable.

As such I propose to retire the maven-doc plugin, and migrate the
javadoc that exist today as Antora Documentation.

Also, now that I almost finished the Distributed server documentation, I
start thinking of my next step: documenting the other servers. I believe
we should keep documentation writing centralize to ease its maintenance
while keeping each server documentation complete for the reader path to
be straightforward. I believe Antora "include" directives here [1] are
the way to go, and I am thinking of putting that in practice as soon as
I will start documenting another server.

[1] https://docs.antora.org/antora/2.0/asciidoc/include-page/
[2] https://docs.antora.org/antora/2.2/asciidoc/include-partial/

Cheers,

Benoit