Le 23/07/2020 à 15:57, Eugen Stan a écrit :
> La 23.07.2020 11:17, David Leangen a scris:
>
> It's great to see progress on this.
> I've also been busy with client/internal work.
>
> I'll make some time to finish up the documentation publishing over the
> weekend probably.
>
> Regarding the javadocs and mailet docs I believe we can make them as
> part of the automated build but not necessarily as part of Antora build.
I think the intent is not exactly the right one here.

I don't want operators to have to go through javadoc to have information
about their mailet / matcher (which was the original intent of my
proposition)

> Gradle generates sources and javadocs as part of java builds and publish.
> We can reference the javadoc jar in gradle.
> We can unpack it and push it to some folders as static files.
> Gradle is very powerful and in Jenkinsfile we can call maven as well
> to generate the mailetdocs.
> It's not pretty to use many tools but it should do the job until we
> find better options.
>
> I would stay away from migrating the mailet-docs right now.
> Too much work for too little value IMO.
Me too yes.

I prefer documenting manually each mailet/matcher individually so far,
based on the existing javadoc.

> Let's avoid this as much as we can and focus on getting the website up
> so we can feel good about it :).
+1

> Do you think it's possible to push for a website ready for review by
> 1st august?
I think the "Distributed Server" of the website would be mostly ready.
It could serve as an inspiration while writing other servers
documentation, and reviewing what had been done there first will be
valuable IMO.

I won't have time to work on other parts.

Also, I will be away from keyboard from 1st to 9th August ( vacations :-) )

Regards,

Benoit