Hello all,

As Quan did not succeed to send a mail to this list (...) I'm forwarding
it for him!

Cheers,

Benoit Tellier

-----------------------

Hi,

Let me introduce myself first. My name is Tran Hong Quan. I am from
Vietnam and studying fourth-year at Hanoi university of science and
technology. My major is Computer Engineering. Now I am Java trainee at
Linagora Vietnam company. My company has many open source enthusiasts
and working on many open source projects such as: Apache James,
OpenPaaS, LinShare... About Java team people, they manage and develope a
branch of Apache James (https://github.com/linagora/james-project
<https://github.com/linagora/james-project>).

As a trainee at Java team, my job is writing a new James CLI based on
WebAdmin API to replace the outdated, security-vulnerable JMX
command-line interface. I will work on a wrapper to adapt the old CLI
API. It also aims at providing a more modern and intuitive interface.

Now I am working on designing the new CLI interface, write documentation
for it.

I am looking forward to choosing what libraries that I could use for the
new CLI.

I would love to participate in Apache James development, share my work,
contribute to the community.

Quan.