Le 18/11/2020 à 03:55, Tobias Verbeke a écrit :
> L.S.
>
> When exploring the getting started guide I noticed the Docker image referred
> to was
>
>   docker run -p "25:25" -p "143:143" linagora/james-jpa-sample:3.5.0
>
> While I very much appreciate and respect the contributions by the Linagora
> team, I was wondering whether it would not be cleaner to publish these images
> under a vendor-neutral Docker hub account e.g. under apache similarly to e.g.
> hadoop images which are available at
>
> https://hub.docker.com/r/apache/hadoop
+1

Work needs to be done on that. I'll open a INFRA ticket to get the
permission. Commiter conducting the release process would need to build
& tag & push docker images.

On a similar topic we need to work on Guice servers packaging. See
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-3261,
https://github.com/apache/james-project/pull/221.

I would love to see this happening before the next release.
> Also, as a side note, it might be interesting to add a link pointing to the
> Git repository / location where the Dockerfile can be found (as a way to
> further explore the project).
Thanks for the Feedback. This sounds like a good idea.