|Hi all, I am happy to announce you the vote for the Apache Mime4J 0.8.4
release did succeed. ||The release received 4 positive votes, 3 of them being
binding. Thanks
to all contributors, developers and committers who made this possible!
In the coming hours, I will finalize the release process, namely: -
Publish the maven artifacts - Upgrade the download page and the (old)
website - Announce the release Voting thread:
https://www.mail-archive.com/server-dev@james.apache.org/msg70112.html
Cheers, PMC member name|