Thanks for this (much needed) upgrade.

I had some concerns regarding licensing (Apache v2 project depending on EPL v2 license).

See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL-604

We will help you get that pull request on shape.

Regards,

Benoit

On 21/03/2022 06:56, Glennos wrote:
Hi all,

I also contributed the following improvement;

JAMES-3730: Upgraded from Legacy JavaMail to Jakarta Mail 2.0.1/Activation
2.0.1
   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-3730
   https://github.com/apache/james-project/pull/923

This is a minor change that can be merged I suspect with fairly minimal
effort - most of the change is just a package rename (see the pull request
for more info). However I'm looking for assistance from one of the project
maintainers to help complete this pull request - thanks in advance!

Regards,

Glennos