Hi Benoit,

    At the moment I'm working from
https://github.com/ff-wl/james-project/tree/netty4 - but I'd really
appreciate a branch which combines all the netty4 work :-)

    You were right - I forgot to submit my code review! Can see comments
here: https://github.com/apache/james-project/pull/886

    I'm working on a commit at the moment to fix some/all of the review
comments I made - you just tell me what you like and what you don't. Please
just let me know the git HEAD to use and where to send the pull request to.

Thanks in advance,

Glennos