Hi Benoit,

    If you're able to approach the maintainers of HubSpot/NioSmtpClient
that'd be great! They have some contact details here which might be
helpful: https://www.hubspot.com/company/contact . I'm also happy to donate
some time to upgrade to Netty 4/etc.

    Thanks for the info on RemoteDelivery! How'd you go with reviewing
https://github.com/glennosss/james-project/commits/netty4-combo ?

Regards,

Glennos