Hello! I'm interested in this topic. I prefer to consider the subtleties
that experts talk about. If there is an opinion that it is not desirable to
expand the use of Redis, then
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-3956 can be closed. But if
anyone can provide assistance in defining the task and decomposing it, then
I may continue to do something extra for notifications/registration.