Hi again,

You may have forgotten (or think that I have :D) about this topic.
I do followup on a regular basis on the infra jira
The infra team is working with develocity to change the cache deployment
model. At the moment it requires provisionning a VM for each project which
doesn't scale well They haven't given me a timeline for now but have a next
touchpoint in a couple months.

Cheers,
Jean