Hi Wojtek,

No problem :) Don't hesitate to ask questions as well if needed!

Thanks for taking a look at this if you can.

Rene.

On 7/31/24 3:08 PM, Wojtek wrote:
Hi Rene,
thank you for the reply. I should have searched better the PRs (I spend yesterday afternoon trying to adjust the implementation to the newer version :) ).

I'll definitelly take a look at the PR and try to figure out remaining issues.

Wojtek