On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 3:01 PM, Martin Langhoff
<martin.langh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 9:59 AM, Peter Robinson <pbrobin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> There's more details about ARM on Fedora on the project page (which
>> also links to the arm mailing list etc).
>>
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM
>
> Yeah, but I looked at it earlier today and it still touts the F-12
> build as the latest.
>
> The list archive shows someone asking last month about F-13 images,
> and getting no answer.
>
> So to an outsider it looks like F-12 is the latest. Is that so?

They've had to setup a completely new koji infra as the people that
were running the arm build up to F-12 changed. The F-13 and later
builds are partially complete but there's been issues getting enough
systems to be able to fully build and also some issues with the build
devices they have wrt to power/network issues. OLPC added 3 or 4
builders to the koji instance to help improve the situation. I believe
all the core and lot of the other bits are complete.

Peter