Hi Dudley,

apologies about the delay. Your email is a bit confusing -- are you
having problems with pgsql-xs failing to start during the boot
process? Or are you having problems with apache serving the html
content? Or both?

 - Maybe your /library partition is full?

 - Does Postgresql report errors? You should post the postgresql logs,
which will be under /library/pgsql-xs

 - Does Apache report errors? You should post /var/log/httpd/error.log

cheers,

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 11:55 AM, Dudley Daduwe
<ddaduwe.olpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have a XS server which works fine. I have decided to install
> additional content onto the library. After completing copying, I then
> created the Alias using nano /etc/httpd/conf.d/html.conf. How can I
> resolve this problem.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Dudley Daduwe

 martin.langh...@gmail.com