On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 5:32 AM, Martin Langhoff <mar...@laptop.org> wrote:
>> xs-config: pu branch recreated. Changes since yesterday:
>
> I think that the new pu branch you pushed out is incomplete. It has a
> very short run of patches, a massive diff from the pu I reviewed, and
> it ends at
>
>  11bdbdb Add setup.d hooks

Pushed an old branch - please look again now.

>> ds-backup: pu branch ready for review
>
> Looks good.  We'll make a server & client release together. I have a
> buglet to fix client-side.

OK, hopefully this will be ready today or tomorrow? :)

>> idmgr: pu branch ready for review
>
> Much nicer layout, thanks! In fact, if you want to move it to
> /var/lib, or /library... you got my nod as well.
>
> Request: list_registration is a command for sysadmins;
>  - rename it (xs-list-registration?), put it on the path
>  - maybe make it root-only?

I'll do that, I assume this gets your approval once those changes are
put in place so that I can push today?

>> Remaining bits from the core packages:
>>
>> Moodle - seemed to fail on first boot, worked on second.  Using
>> moodle-xs-1.9.5.xs2-1.xs11.noarch. Need to dig further.
>
> I'll look into merging w 1.9.x latest, for security and stable
> goodies. How much time have we got?

Need to get it done this week really - latest on Monday.
Hoping to be able to release this on Wednesday 15th for deployment at
test schools in Managua on Thursday 16th.

>> ejabberd - runs, accepts connection, but shows no presence info. Need
>> to look into this.
>
> Hmmm, perhaps it's not getting the automagic Online group created?
> Look in the ejabberd-xs.init script, run the commands from
> setup_online_srg() by hand. The change in the ejabberd control module
> changed the syntax of commands slightly.

The online group is created. Any further debugging hints appreciated,
I'm not exactly sure where to start.

Thanks,
Daniel