Hi Tim, et. al.,

Since it was requested that I share my conversations with various
deployments over the summer yielded in form of potential requirements for
the school server, I created this wiki page:

https://sugardextrose.org/projects/xsce/wiki/Primary_considerations

There's obviously more data available, but what you see is a filtered
version of guidelines I think we should keep in mind while developing a
school server.

Do the points in there (summarized below) make sense? I intentionally
created this page on the sugardextrose.org wiki. If it has greater
acceptance community-wide, I'd be happy to move it to the main XSCE wiki.

* Statistics
* Content
* Internet traffic shaping
* Administration