Hi,

The hard drive will certainly be replaced by a new 1TB drive. I am more
concerned about the battery, but at a deployment the server would run from
AC power with the battery used only for a UPS. Naturally 4GB would be more
comfortable than 2GB - although the processor is certainly more powerful than the
Atom systems we have been using.

Probably at the end of the day, the main concern may be the power draw.

I am in total agreement on the UEFI issue. I believe that OLE Nepal has this solved and I hope to be able to take advantage of that when I get back to Kathmandu at the end of the month.

Tony