Good Afternoon,

I have been experimenting trying to prevent messages that don't match a
certain set of rules to be stopped before they reach the Spool
Repository.  In my work, I came across the idea of using the same
mechanism that the user authentication uses.  However, I would use a
different database and try to apply the rules in the same method as user
authentication does with the user repository.

My question is this, where does the logic for user authentication reside
in JAMES?  Surely, if I go this route, I can not employ mailets for
anything.

Hut