But he can email most others.. so i tend to disagree.

It would seem if DNS was not properly configured in james.. he would not be able to email most domains.. and only email some.

Rich - can you send the <dnsserver> block from your config.xml?

I do feel that is may be related to using NetSol DNS... instead of local... but still seems odd that most other domains work...

Cj

Noel J. Bergman wrote:

Seems like he does have DNS configured. Since he can email some domains.

I said *properly* configured. He can e-mail some domains because for some domains the mail server is the same as the domain. That is not true of others such as Yahoo!, so the DNS is necessary to resolve MX records.

--- Noel

-- Corey A. Johnson Creative Network Innovations http://www.cniweb.net/ 1-800-CNi-5547 ** 1-321-259-1984