I just tried to change the RemoteDelivery mailet settings in config.xml, and
I apparently messed something up. I'm running James on a LAN in my home
behind a simple router. (My ISP is Optimum Online, which doesn't block port
25.) I'm trying to get James to first try connecting directly with the
recipient's server to send a message. If that doesn't work (for instance, if
the recipient is @aol and is blocking mail coming from dynamic IP addresses)
then I'd like James to try sending through my ISP, using my ISP as a smart
host.

Instead of accomplishing this, I accidentally set it up so that James puts
everything in a spool queue and leaves it there without attempting delivery.
Can anyone help me out of my rut? Thanks.