Hi,

mylist: "|/var/mailman/mail/wrapper post mylist"

"IsInfected," though a Matcher, had a good example of interaction with the command line, but I didn't find anything else. I plan on using existing Matchers for the processing chain, such as RecipientIs.

Has anyone already done this, or anything similar?

And, yes, of course, I will pass it along if others think it would be useful. I also plan to keep it generic with regard to the command-line command.

-enrique