Hi Noel,
thanks for the response.

My mailet, takes the body of the e-mail, send it as a sms and set the mail status to GHOST.
That mean, I can not use the RemoteDelivery mailet - the e-mail is not delivered, it's destroyed.

Can you give me some advice/example/documentation how to write my own spooling mechanism in my mailet?
I can already create a custom repository and put the mails there for further elaboration, but I don't know
how to retrieve the mails from this repository and sent them again to the default processor to be re-processed.

--Angel

Noel J. Bergman wrote:

Some times it's not possible to process the e-mails and I want to
retry after some time (2 hours for example).

See the thread "RE: Delaying Local Delivery, Configuring additional Spool type repositories?"

--- Noel