Hi,

We are doing a project on "SpamControl at the MTA Level". We are
implementing the algorithm in James 2.1.3. We've written a mailet to
detect mail sent to a special id ([EMAIL PROTECTED]). This is a
feedback information from the users subscribed with the MTA. The matcher &
mailet were developed based on the code given at
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-james2.html.
Problem is with the deployment. Initially we placed the mailet & matcher
in the inbuilt mailets & matchers dir
(org.apache.james.transport.mailets,...) We included the mailet tag in
SAR-INF/config.xml just immediately below the the mailetpackages tag.
Building this was not a problem. But when run, there is an exception &
spoolManager doesn't get initialized. The getMatcher function is unable to
locate the Matcher named MatchSingleRecipient. Then we tried having the
mailets in other dirs (com.ars.mailets,..) This too didn't work. Should we
make changes in some other files too??
We are not sure where to include the mailet tag in config.xml for our
mailet.Built in mailets are specified within a processor tag (like
transport, error, spam,...) .
Kindly help us out.

Regards,
Sivanesh.