        From: J Malcolm [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 2:30 PM
        To: 'James Users List'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject: RE: Migrating Server to Another Box/IP

        Do you mean go into every mailbox and set up forwarding?  Or is
there some way to do it at TCPIP level?

        If I forward mailboxes individually, what I am going to forward to?
My old box is currently configured to be "xyz.com".  If I say to forward to
"xyz.com", Won't it confuse the system?

        Also, for users who are stuck with a cached DNS entry for the old
box, they'll continue to come to the old box for a couple of days and not
see any of the mail that was forwarded to the new box during that time.
Granted, they'll see it in a couple of days, but for time sensitive mail,
that's not good.

        Is there a way around that?

        Jerry