Noel answered that in "Help using XMLVirtualUser...."

I quote it here:

What you want to do can be tricky in a sense, because if you were to put the
obvious:

<mailet match="All" class="Forward">
  <forwardTo>[EMAIL PROTECTED]</forwardTo>
</mailet>

in your root or transport processors, your mail would loop.  What I might do
is something like this:

<processor name="root>
 <mailet match="HasMailAttribute=forwarded"
         class="ToProcessor">
  <processor> transport </processor>
 </mailet>

 <mailet match="All"
         class="ToProcessor">
  <processor> forward </processor>
 </mailet>
</processor>

<processor name="forward>
 <mailet match="All" class="SetMailAttribute">
   <forwarded>true</forwarded>
 </mailet>
 <mailet match="All" class="Forward">
   <forwardTo>[EMAIL PROTECTED]</forwardTo>
 </mailet>
</processor>

That will make sure that mail only goes through the Forward mailet once.  If
you turn on DEBUG for the spool manager, you can watch the message flow
until you've got it working.

--- Noel

/tobe

dfsdf fsdfsd wrote:

im trying to froward email using this tag :
at root i declare :
<mailet match="All" class="ToProcessor">
           <processor> tes2 </processor>
 </mailet>

at processor :
<processor name="tes2">
<mailet match="All" class="Forward">
<processor> transport </processor>
</mailet>
</processor>

i 'm trying to send to [EMAIL PROTECTED],then mailet
forwarding my email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
but when i try to get message both between
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED], i can't find any
messages on them.

then i try to shutdown and startup my JAMES, once
again try to get message, but i find message on
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ,none in [EMAIL PROTECTED] , but the actaully
case is that i want to forward all email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

anybody , plz ?? :(

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Is there anybody can teach me how to use relay email
using JAMES ?
For example i have 2 kind of Mail server(all James),
how can  i relay email
from one JAMES to another JAMES ??
thank you

If you just want to forward certain email to an
account on the other server
you can use the Forward mailet with an appropriate
matcher.

--
Jeroen

[EMAIL PROTECTED]