Can't wait to see that! :-)

Bing Ran wrote:
Hi Stefano,

Thanks for your interest.  I'll try to pack it up a bit in the next
few days pending on available time. Once some part of it is working,
I'll submit it for your review.

Bing

On 5/15/06, Stefano Bagnara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Bing,

I'm really interested in your work.
Can you submit it to JIRA for us to review? There is nothing better than
a code to look at!
I would like to see your corrent efforts even if they are uncomplete!

Thank you,
Stefano