I'm a complete newbie in working with James Mail so any help is greatly 
appreciated. 

We are running version 2.2 on a Windows 2003 server. There are error 
messages in the wrapper.log file as follows: 

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2006/10/24 23:10:05 | Server daemon died!

In wrapper.conf the entry is as follows: 

# Maximum Java Heap Size (in MB)
wrapper.java.maxmemory=384

If I increase the maxmemory to 512, I've been told by one of our 
developers that I need to stop the James 2.2 Service, uninstall the 
service and then reinstall it using wrapper.exe for this new setting to 
take take effect. Could someone verify if that is the steps I need to 
take. 

Also, is there a permgen setting that I can make to increase the amount of 
permanent memory available? 

Thank you very much for any assistance. 

John Rose
Support
FoundationIP
Tel: +1 612-332-8800 X 1017
Fax: +1612-332-0080
[EMAIL PROTECTED]




********************************************************************************
The information in this message is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee; access to this
email by anyone else is unauthorized.

If you are not the intended recipient: (1) you are kindly requested
to return a copy of this message to the sender indicating that you
have received it in error, and to destroy the received copy; and (2)
any disclosure or distribution of this message, as well as any action
taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on its content, is prohibited
and may be unlawful.
********************************************************************************

Reply via email to