Hi Samuel,

Your account has been manually unsubscribed.

  Bernd

Samuel Sadek wrote:
Well it certainly does not work for me - I have checked no junk filters apply to JAMES mail addresses, I have also followed the below instructions and am still receiving the dreaded emails!!!

From a legal standpoint this is disastrous as this kind of failure would be

a liability to JAMES, particularly where I have numerously attempted to unsubscribe at the stated email address, have kept copies of such emails being sent to JAMES and still receiving subsequent JAMES-related emails.

Therefore, can the moderator of this mail list please take note of this pending upon for immediate fix with the upmost urgency because this clearly is a problem for others not just myself.

Thank you.

Samuel.