From: Tom Brown [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 10:32 AM
To: James Users List
Subject: Re: jSPF and James?

Hi Guys!

I just thought I'd mention that I've got an implementation of the
Domain Keys sender verification standard about 95% completed (it
correctly validates most messages, but some systems don't correctly
interpret the signature).

I wanted to include it with JAMES itself, but there was a question
regarding licensing issues. Has there been any notice from the legal
team regarding the domain keys licensing, or should I just begin to
distribute it myself?

Thanks!

Tom

On 12/22/06, JWM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Norman,
>
> Thanks for the info.
>
> One last question regarding the SPF SMTPHandler.  If I get the latest
trunk
> build, is SPF just inherently built into server, and it automatically
checks
> all incoming mail against SPF records, etc. for the sending domain?  Or is
> it an option that must be enabled?  (And the typical followup question to
> that assuming config is required.... is the config stuff documented?)
>
> Parallel question.... I saw a forum post a few months back about adding a
> graylisting implementation to james.  Can you bring me up to speed on
where
> that stands?  Is that in the current trunk as well?
>
> If you haven't figured it out yet.... I'm drowning in Spam... :-(
> SpamAssassin was working pretty well a few months back, but the spammers
> have apparently recently figured out ways around SpamAssassin... it's now
> incorrectly passing about 100 spams per day per email address....
>
> Thanks again for all of your work and assistance.

But

http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://dav